This Division houses the administrative and operational wing of REB. The division houses the finance and logistics activities; procurement and human resources management. The rules and procedures of the division elaborated under each unit follow specific government laws and guidelines.
- Provide the DG and senior management of REB with timely and appropriate advice and information on corporate facilities and services;
- Ensure an adequate framework of procedures, working instructions and guidelines;
- Ensure timely implementation of plans and sound financial management of REB’s Corporate Services budget;
- Ensure smooth communications with REB’s management and the Staff on Corporate Services matters;
- Ensure the timely availability and efficient management of appropriate office space, furniture, office equipment, office supplies and well-functioning meeting facilities;
- Ensure the smooth running of REB’s building related services and service providers (security staff, cleaning, office moves, maintenance, catering, etc.);
- Ensure a safe, healthy and agreeable working environment for the staff of REB as well as meeting and common facilities for REB staff and visitors.
Copyright © 2013 Rwanda Education Board | P.O. Box: 3817 Kigali-Rwanda - Email:email@example.com | Towards the quality of education in Rwanda.